Terms & Conditions for Course/Class Bookings
It is our policy not to offer full refunds on course bookings.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you have the following refund options:
- Up to 2 weeks before the first session of the course: 50% refund available OR transfer to a future course*.
- Between 2 weeks and 48 hours before first session of the course: zero refund available, but you can still transfer to a future course*.
- Within 48 hours before first session of the course: zero refund available, no transfer option is available.
- Once the course has started: zero refund available. No transfer option.
Please take this into account when making your booking.
* It is only possible to transfer from course-to-course once per booking.
Please note that if you miss the 1st and 2nd weeks of a Level 1 term you will not be able to join us for weeks 3 and 4. Due to the speed of progression through the course syllabus, you will have missed the prerequisite moves for weeks 3 and 4 of the term.
Minimum Age of Participants
We have a strict policy of only allowing people over the age of 18 to partake in our classes. The only exception is for classes specifically advertised as being for children.
1:1 Session Bookings
It is our policy not to offer full refunds on 1:1 (or private group) session bookings. This is also dictated to us by the rigid terms of studio space rental.
Once your booking has been confirmed, we offer the following refund options:
- Up to 2 weeks before the session: 50% refund available.
- Within 2 weeks before session: zero refund available.
Each individual session of a block purchase of 1:1 (or private group) sessions is governed by the terms and conditions of our 1:1 session bookings (see above). All session within a block booking must be used with one year of the initial purchase.
Drop-in (£5 and £10) Bookings
Due the nature of these one-off booking sessions we are unable to offer any refunds.
Please take these terms and conditions into account when making your booking.
Parties & Events
It is our policy not to offer refunds on parties or event bookings.
Firefly Poles reserves the right to cancel a course/class at any time. A refund or alternative class will be offered for any classes missed.
Minimum Age of Participants
We have a strict policy of only allowing people over the age of 18 to partake in our 1:1 sessions. If you wish to book a 1:1 session for somebody under the age of 18, please contact us stating this specifically, as it will require additional arrangements.
Terms & Conditions for All Participants
To ensure the safety of all class members, the following rules must be adhered to at all times:
- All participants must fully participate in the warm up which will commence promptly at the advertised start time of your class. If you are late to class and miss the warm up you will not be able to participate in the class
- The instructor must be informed of any injury you have sustained that could affect your ability to participate in the class
- All directions from the instructor are to be followed at all times
- Do not attempt any move or trick that you are unable to complete without assistance or have not been taught explicitly by the instructor
- Do not attempt to teach any other students in your class/group
- Any concerns over equipment should be reported to the instructor immediately
- You are advised not to apply any moisturisers, oils or lotions on the day of your class. Doing so will be at your own risk
- You are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the class you are participating in
- Jewellery is to be removed before the class
- Please ensure that you arrive on time for your class. If arrive after the stated start time of your booked class and miss the group warm-up, you will not be able to partake in the class.
Students are required to notify Firefly Poles if they are teaching or assisting at any other local (within a 25 mile radius of NR6 6JB) pole and/or aerial fitness school.
All material taught in Firefly Poles courses/classes is not to be taught in any form at any other location without prior approval of Firefly Poles.
Firefly Poles, Holly Munson and our instructors collectively reserve the right to refuse entry and/or participation to any students who do not adhere to these terms and conditions.
Legal Notice and Disclaimer
FireFly Poles is a trading name of Holly Munson, and provides classes taught by our fully qualified and insured instructors (either employed or sub-contracted to provide our classes). For the purpose of this disclaimer the term “Firefly Poles” shall cover all instructors who provide our classes.
FireFly Poles, it’s trainers, affiliates, and associates of this website and all its publications, emails, forum postings, ebooks, and/or newsletters assume no liability for the information contained therein.
The information contained herein reflects only the opinion of the owners, trainers, affiliates, or associates and is in no way to be considered medical advice. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner. Consult with your doctor before you begin any fitness program.
FireFly Poles cannot guarantee that www.fireflypoles.co.uk will always be available, error-free, uninterrupted, timely or secure.
Website Terms Of Service
The term ‘FireFly Poles’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
There is no guarantee of results from programs provided by FireFly Poles and/or any of its owners, affiliates, publications, content, and contributors.
Additional Legal Disclaimers, Notices and Terms of Service
These terms and conditions may change at any time. It is your responsibility to check for updates regularly.
This site, it’s programs, advice and all of its content and publications are to be used solely at your own risk. FireFly Poles takes no responsibility for any injury or loss which may arise from the use of such information.
You understand that FireFly Poles expresses no guarantees or warranties about any of its publications, products, programs, content and any other item stemming from www.fireflypoles.co.uk.
By accessing this website or its products, you agree to the legal notice, disclaimer, and terms of service stated above. If you do not agree with any part of it, discontinue use of this site and its products immediately, its publications and any other information related to FireFly Poles.